James A. Penney, III, DDS
Dr. Penney was born in Little Rock. He is a 1984 graduate of Little Rock Catholic High. He received his BS from the University of Central Arkansas in 1988 and his DDS from the University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences is Memphis in 1992. In 1994 he returned from a two-year residency at Boston University’s Goldman School of Dental Medicine to practice in his hometown.
Dr. Penney has been teaching Continuing Education on the advancements in Endodontics since 1995. He has lectured throughout the [COUNTY] on all aspects of cutting edge Endodontics.
Private Practice Limited to Endodontics – 1994 to present
- Specialist Member of the American Association of Endodontists – 1994 to present
- Member of the American Dental Association – 1992 to present
- Member of the Arkansas Dental Association – 1994 to present
- Member of the Central District Dental Society – 1994 to present
- Member of the Pulaski County Dental Association – 1994 to present
- Member of the Arkansas Association of Endodontists – 1994 to present
- President of the Arkansas Association of Endodontist – 2000-2007
- Treasurer of the Concentric Endodontic Study Club – 1996-2007
Wife: Wendy, a Physical Therapist and Mom
Children: Katherine and Jake